Skip to content

How to Express Concerns

How to Express Concerns

If you have a suggestion or a concern about anything please talk to one of the staff. They will pass your information on or direct you to the person who can help.

You can also let us know your thoughts by completing a Concern-Complaint-Suggestion form. These are reviewed by our improvement team and you will always receive a response.

You can request a meeting with us at any time to review your plan of care, understand the results of our assessments, or get help with a need or concern. The registered staff in your home area can set this up for you.

You can also call the Ministry of Health directly at 1-866-434-0144 if you have a concern about a Long-term Care Home.

Family and Caregiver Support

We are here for each other. We recognize that in order for you to thrive and flourish, we must also support the people who care for you; your families and friends.

We offer:

  • Support from our social work team
  • Newsletters with information about the Home
  • Referrals to community supports through agencies such as Alzheimer Society Sarnia-Lambton, Behaviour Support Ontario, Family Counselling Center.
  • Family Council where family members support each other.
  • Opportunities to take part in activities with people who live in the Home
  • Areas to enjoy meals and visits together
Jane Joris

“We believe in compassionate care, service excellence, dignity and choice and accountability. We want the best care possible while being good stewards of public money. As people caring for people, our services are provided by the community in the community for the community.”

Jane Joris
General Manager